School Admission: National Offer Day, Grammar School memorandum and 11-plus FOI tribunal
- Does profit matter more than parents understanding of school admissions?
Tribunal set to decide whether an 11-plus company’s [FOI] commercial rights matter more than public transparency > FOI requests and Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM) ICO decision notices
- NAHT comments on secondary school places offer day 2020
- Why might more parents be left disappointed on National Offer Day?
- Number of families denied first preference of school could rise
- Primary school places 2020: when admissions are announced, and what to do if you don’t get your first choice
- Over 95% Of Lancashire Students Successful In Gaining Preferred School Admission
- Disadvantaged pupils offered Birmingham grammar school places
- Designs released for a new ‘mega school’ with over 2,000 extra primary and secondary places and a sixth form
- What to do if you don’t get your first choice of secondary school?
- News round-up: 11-plus secrecy, social mobility and grammar schools, and new Sutton Trust admissions campaign
- Memorandum of understanding between DfE and Grammar School Heads Association
“The memorandum of understanding sets out the action that will be taken to widen access for disadvantaged pupils”