School Exclusion: The Timpson review
- The Department for Education has launched an open consultation on school exclusion. (16/3/18)
- School Exclusions Review (4 Sep 2018)
Hansard Q & A: 900 submissions
The review remains in an evidence-gathering phase in the Autumn with Edward Timpson CBE expected to report by the end of the year.
- School exclusions should be a last resort, not an easy way to push out difficult children – Edward Timpson
- DfE investigates why some children are more likely to be excluded than others
- Education minister announces review of exclusions in schools